Ring Wi-Fi Enabled Video Doorbell 2 Works with Alexa In Satin Nickel
Watch over your home from your phone, tablet or PC with the all-new Ring Video Doorbell 2. The latest version of ring’s iconic video doorbell features an innovative design packed with advanced security features. With 1080HD video, two interchangeable faceplate and a quick-release rechargeable battery pack, the new Ring Video Doorbell 2 makes monitoring your home even easier than before. Get instant alerts when people press your doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors, and see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet or PC.
- Get motion-activated alerts on your phone, tablet or PC
- Watch over your home in 1080HD video with Live View
- Hear and speak to visitors with two-way talk
- Protect your home – day or night – with built-in night vision
- Get on-demand video and audio with Live View
- Easily charge your device with a quick-release rechargeable battery pack
- Requires Wi-Fi connection
- Average Install Time: 5 minutes
- Video: 1080p HD Video, Live View, Night Vision
- Field of View: 160° horizontal, 90° vertical
- Motion Detection: Basic Motion Detection
- Audio: Two-way talk with noise cancellation
- Power: Powered by the removable battery pack or hardwired to existing doorbell wiring for continuous charging.
- Internet Requirements: Requires a minimum upload speed of 1Mbps, but 2 Mbps is recommended for optimal performance.
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection @ 2.4GHz